for Soprano Laser Hair Removal
- You can return to your daily activity the same day.
- Avoid irritating lotions containing AHAs such as glycolic.
- Avoid the sun for 48 hours and use a sunscreen with minimum SPF 30+ for the first week.
- Do not shave the area for at least 4 days after the treatment.
- Avoid taking hot showers, hot baths, saunas and steam for at least 72 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid waxing after having soprano laser hair removal. This is quite important to ensure continuity of the treatment. If you have waxed, the next treatment will have to be postponed for 4 weeks after waxing.
Possible side effects after Laser Hair Removal
- Redness is common. Discomfort can be reduced with any over-the-counter hydrocortisone and Aloe Vera gel.
- Some tenderness is normal. Apply an ice pack to reduce this.
- Red spots or minor infections are rare and should be taken seriously. Please contact your treating doctor.
Repeat treatment and maintenance
Because we can only target hair follicles, which are in growth faze, repeat treatments are necessary. An average of 8 – 12 sessions are needed to achieve permanent hair removal. The interval between each session is minimum 6 weeks.
For maintenance one session is needed per year
• Mau tau tentang vampire lifting PRP?
• Ingin mancung dengan tehnik MISKO?